We don’t just do loans. We do the right loan for you.
With interest rates remaining at all-time lows, now is still a great time for first-time buyers to jump into the housing markets—and the benefits make it all worthwhile. You’ll be able to establish credit, receive tax benefits and, best of all, you’ll stop throwing your money away on rent.
As a first-time homebuyer, you may be concerned about keeping your first-time mortgage payments low, especially for the first few years. At Malibu Funding, Inc., our mortgage specialists will help you choose the best home financing option, so you can afford your dream home without struggling to make your mortgage every month.
5 tips for first-time buyers:
- Check selling prices for the areas you’re interested in on Zillow, RedFin or the MLS.
- See what you can afford. Use the Malibu Funding, Inc. mortgage calculator to see what your payments would be.
- Consider your total monthly housing costs, such as taxes and homeowner’s insurance.
- Remember your closing costs. Closing costs include: origination fees charged by the lender, title and settlement fees, taxes and prepaid items such as homeowners insurance or homeowners association fees.
- Check your budget. Housing costs should not exceed 30% of your total yearly income.
The Mortgage Voice
Get Started TODAY...